Life at Vivasa
From amateurs to experienced professionals, we at Vivasa are committed to providing career opportunities, which would help you define a career role. We foster a culture of self - development for our employees along with nurturing organizational objectives. We seek employees who are self - motivated, eager to learn, creative as well as expert in the domain knowledge. Sky is the limits for the right candidate in the right job profile.
You could find mutually suitable opportunities from the various career options mentioned here.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages (with Java being mandatory)
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- The candidate will be working in Professional Services team as application developer providing solutions to build cloud native state of art tools, technologies and processes
- Work will include all aspects of Software Development lifecycle with a focus on Java Development using Core Java and J2EE standards
- Require 4+ years of experience in Core Java and J2EE technologies
- Experience with source code management techniques/tools (GIT, Subversion)
- Experience with IDE’s such as RAD, Eclipse
- Working knowledge on Unix scripting
- Technical ownership of multiple modules of the platform
- Determine technical direction, system design, implementation and Devops.
- Accountable for system quality, security, performance, maintainability & extensibility
- Mentoring junior team members
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputed College with Major in Computer Science or relevant subject
- 4 to 6 years in full-stack dev experience (Java, JEE)
- Strong exposure to Open-source development, Web technologies and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in developing & consuming webservices
- Experience in Apache Tomcat, MySQL or other RDBMS
- Experience in security, scalability & performance aspects of solution
- Experience with Cloud development,
- No SQL databases(like Cassandra or MongoDB) and understanding of Map-Reduce Algorithm
- Groovy + Grails Framework and Microservices development
- Docker and Containerization