Life at Vivasa
From amateurs to experienced professionals, we at Vivasa are committed to providing career opportunities, which would help you define a career role. We foster a culture of self - development for our employees along with nurturing organizational objectives. We seek employees who are self - motivated, eager to learn, creative as well as expert in the domain knowledge. Sky is the limits for the right candidate in the right job profile.
You could find mutually suitable opportunities from the various career options mentioned here.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages (with Java being mandatory)
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- The candidate will be working in Professional Services team as application developer providing solutions to build cloud native state of art tools, technologies and processes
- Work will include all aspects of Software Development lifecycle with a focus on Java Development using Core Java and J2EE standards
- Require 4+ years of experience in Core Java and J2EE technologies
- Experience with source code management techniques/tools (GIT, Subversion)
- Experience with IDE’s such as RAD, Eclipse
- Working knowledge on Unix scripting
- Technical ownership of multiple modules of the platform
- Determine technical direction, system design, implementation and Devops.
- Accountable for system quality, security, performance, maintainability & extensibility
- Mentoring junior team members
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputed College with Major in Computer Science or relevant subject
- 4 to 6 years in full-stack dev experience (Java, JEE)
- Strong exposure to Open-source development, Web technologies and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in developing & consuming webservices
- Experience in Apache Tomcat, MySQL or other RDBMS
- Experience in security, scalability & performance aspects of solution
- Experience with Cloud development,
- No SQL databases(like Cassandra or MongoDB) and understanding of Map-Reduce Algorithm
- Groovy + Grails Framework and Microservices development
- Docker and Containerization
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern who can assist us in planning, executing and optimizing our online marketing efforts. The candidate should be aware of concepts around Digital Marketing and how the Internet/Social Media can help grow the company’s sales and revenue. He/She should be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas and understand our needs to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns as per our needs
- Engage with the public through social media and ensure that the visitors flow through social media and the company’s website
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Candidate should be able to work on SEO
- Candidate should be able to edit videos and post it on social media
- H/she should be able to update necessary events on social media to engage with the public
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Follow up on leads that are generated through marketing campaigns, either via mail or call
- Any Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with B2B & B2C social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of web analytics tool